Sunday, October 31, 2010

Handy Handbags

I often spend hours trawling through the internet for various reasons - research, inspriation, collaboration and one such trip out in the cyberverse recently looking for Christmas ideas I stumbled upon Becky Roberts who is a Stampin Up! demonstrator. Becky upspecs her service by offering tutorials for the fab items she creates.

So these are my first and second attempt at her Purse-onally Bag. I just love the results - and they are easy!

Yes, these super cute handbags are made out of paper! The bag is big enough to fit a variety of items. I'm going to make some as part of Christmas presents so I'll post images of those with details of the presents that fit inside.

If you would like one of these made for you please message me with your details.


No comments:

Post a Comment